Position: Marketing Intern
Location: Fully Remote
Reports to: Marketing Director
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Risk Cooperative is a fast growing, innovative risk advisory and insurance brokerage firm. We are currently seeking up to two college student marketing interns/volunteers seeking to gain hands on experience in developing and executing marketing strategies.
The Risk Cooperative Internship/Volunteer program is designed to provide candidates with a real-world experience in the risk and insurance brokerage industry. Candidates will gain universal skills in primary market research, project management, product launches, marketing campaign development and deployment in addition to other key corporate marketing functions. Interns/volunteers will work directly with senior leadership and the Director of Marketing to help execute tasks in a highly collaborative manner.
- Execute in-depth analysis of key market segments to aid development of market entry and positioning strategies.
- Lead in the development, execution, and management of marketing campaigns for select products/services in targeted industry practice areas.
- Campaigns will include drafting of key components including developing copy/messaging, identify links/resources, and select images that support the strategy and drive conversion.
- Assist with communications database management and expansion.
- Assist in the development of key marketing collateral, website content, and other related marketing assets.
- Research and analysis for key marketing channel and opportunities to increase brand awareness.
- Provide support across marketing functions for the organization as needs arise.
- Currently enrolled in a higher education institution and actively pursuing a bachelors or equivalent degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Interns/volunteers will need to be available during the week (timing and schedules are flexible).
- Have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with an eye for detail.
- Candidates with experience in graphic design preferred.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to take initiative & work independently.
- Ideal candidates must thrive in an intensely collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Possess highly analytical skills and can lead a project from start to finish with review and oversight by a key leader in the organization.
- Must have access to own computer, email, and phone for communication with management.
This is an unpaid internship/volunteer opportunity. Will work with candidates to accommodate credit-based internship needs as possible.