Dante Disparte joins ILSA’s Spot On Insurance podcast.
In this episode, Dante will answer the age-old question: Can you be compliant and still be creative? He’ll also share his wisdom when it comes to his “Broker Credo” and the four forces that govern insurance businesses.
“There has to be a real acceptance of failure for imagination to thrive.” –Dante Disparte
Today on Spot On Insurance:
- What is Risk Cooperative?
- Can our heavily regulated insurance industry have room for innovation?
- The four forces that govern the way you operate an insurance business.
- Why is regulation and compliance so important?
- How does ethics and imagination come into play when it comes to compliance?
- Are regulation and imagination tradeoffs?
- How ethics applies to insurance businesses.
- What is the “Broker Credo”?
- Is it possible to be imaginative, but not lose the regulation, compliance, and ethics?
- You start to really harm your opportunity to grow a company in this business if you don’t anchor it from the very beginning in a platform that is regulated and compliant.
- The people with whom you trade are your first and last line of defense in this type of industry.
Global Risk Agility and Decision Making book by Dante Disparte
This episode was brought to you by…
Spot On Insurance is brought to you by Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s Premier Insurance Compliance and Licensing experts. To learn more about ILSA and their services, visit ILSAinc.com.