How are you preparing your academic institution to operate successfully in the wake of COVID-19?
Many academic institutions are reasonably focused on the hurdle of reopening safely for the fall 2020 semester. But, it is imperative to not only evaluate how to protect the health of their students, faculty and staff. You must also consider how to protect the schools’ financial health as various revenue streams continue to be impacted.
Have you asked your team:
- Have we mapped the organizations’ revenue streams and the risks they face?
- How can we mitigate damages from cancelled events or travel programs?
- How might our international student community be impacted by political risk?
- Do we have effective enterprise risk management strategies in place?
- Have we prepared for challenges that go beyond the fall reopening?
Risk Cooperative’s Chief Executive Officer, Andres Franzetti outlines the scope of the challenge and offers expertise for managing the issues facing higher education.